Are you ready to expand your capacity to handle the challenges of life with more flexibility and confidence? To embrace “failure” and “mistakes” as opportunities to learn and grow? To not determine your entire value by one single outcome?
Then you are ready for Living with Resilience: Creating a Growth Mindset and Handle Anything.
In this FREE interactive webinar, Wright Graduate University faculty member and senior life coach Dr. Gertrude Lyons, will teach you how to create a growth mindset—to strengthen your resilience and live your best life yet.
After this webinar, you will be able to choose to use any challenge that crosses your path to help you grow from your mistakes and live a life of greater purpose, vision, and fulfillment.
Resilience is a skill you can continue to develop throughout your life, and in this workshop, you’ll learn how to boost yours by:
- Creating NEW neural pathways
- Using the word “yet” (this is an amazing shift)
- Celebrating your progress and mistakes (if you haven’t made a mistake, you haven’t engaged)
- Giving yourself stretch goals
- Choosing a growth mindset over a fixed mindset
Challenge your beliefs and develop a capacity for resilience you didn’t know you could have.